Hello! And welcome to this week’s Just Add Ink challenge.
It’s a gorgeous trio of colours and I can’t wait to see what everyone makes with it this week.
Visit the Just Add Ink blog for all the design team cards. While you are there, join the challenge and upload your Berry Burst, Sahara Sand & Whisper White creation!
I have owned the Remarkable You stamp set for – well, forever! And I think I have inked up one of the flowers previously, but it seems I was saving the rest of the set for the perfect occasion/card. This was it!
I have no idea what this style of card is called, with the Window Sheet across the middle panel, but it was fun to make!
The mainly neutral palette with a pop of colour makes my heart sing! So pretty!
The flowers have lots of Wink of Stella on them – for added “pop” but it’s always hard to get a good photograph of that!
The measurements for this card are –
- Sahara Sand 5-7/8″ x 5-1/4″ (scored at 4-1/8″)
- Sahara Sand 5-7/8″ x 1-1/8″
- Window Sheet 5-7/8″ x 4-1/8″ (or slightly smaller if you are worried about overhang)
- Whisper White 5-5/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Sahara Sand 2 pieces of 5-3/4″ x 1″ (which cover the tape you used to stick the Window Sheet to the card front)
Please join the challenge on the Just Add Ink blog and join me next fortnight for our 400th challenge!!!
Curious about our new tutorial series? Pop by the Stamp In Confidence blog to get all the info!