I’m checking in today for my final post of 2018 – and no better way than hopping with my Stamp Review Crew friends.
We’re all creating using the Love What You Do stamp set. You can find the full list of international Stampin’ Up! demonstrators who have created for this hop by visiting the Stamp Review Crew blog.
This stamp set arrived as an early release for the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue in the Share What You Love suite. It was loved by everyone and exploded on blogs, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook…. but then as always, other new loves took over and it got a little less love in the second half of 2018. It’s so lovely to revisit this beautiful stamp set and all the coordinating products.
I didn’t get around to as many Christmas cards this year as I would have liked. I’m ok with that – I’m now moving on to other occasions such as wishing my friends a happy new year, wonderful 2019 or marking special occasions like birthdays.
For this card, I used elements of the stamp set to create a ‘happy 2019’ card for a friend.
As I made this project, I reflected on the year and noted the significance of the products in my card –
- This DSP has to be one of my all-time favourites
- I loved the Colour Refresh that the new catalogue brought. Rich Razzleberry is so much better placed in the Regals!
- I was so sad to see the Large Numbers retire. I will never stop using them!
- 2018 was the year of white embossing for me!! And fussy cutting – I don’t mind a little fussy cutting.
- I’m excited about new products to come like the Rectangle Stitched Framelits. You are going to love them so much – stitched inside & outside of the cut line!!!
I hope 2019 is beautiful for everyone – filled with all the things that bring you happiness!
Next up on the hop is the gorgeous creations of Tanya Boser
Thank you for the support (and patience) in 2018! It’s been a big year for me!
I look forward to sharing more projects with you, being inspired by my fellow Stampin’ Up! addicts and have plans to build back up my workshops & classes. Make sure to follow my blog to keep updated as it all happens.
Here’s to the most fabulous of 2019s!!!