The first reservation window for the Stamparatus filled up in 15 mins!
So, you know this is going to be one amazing tool – which means you’ll want to have one on order!!! They are only $85 – with so many features you’ll be wondering why they didn’t charge more.
This is the final reservation window – starting 5am Perth time (8am Sydney time) tomorrow – 6th December 2017.
Stampin’ Up! will take unlimited orders until 31st December 2017 and ship them, in the order they were reserved, from 19th March 2018.
The closer to 5am on 6th December 2017 that you reserve your Stamparatus, the quicker you’ll be able to purchase it in 2018.
Once this reservation window closes, the next opportunity to buy it will be the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue (June 2018).
There’s a limit of 1 per customer. You’ll need to login to your online account, click here to visit the shopping page, and follow the instructions from there – CLICK HERE.
You will not be charged for the Stamparatus until it becomes available and you process your shopping cart. You are welcome to reserve now now and then change your mind next year. But if you don’t reserve one, there isn’t another chance.
Got all that? The key points….
- Reserve a Stamparatus anytime between 5am (AWST) Wed 6th December and 3.50pm (AWST) 31st December 2017
- Orders will ship from 19th March 2018 in the order they were reserved
- No payment til your order is processed next year
- Reserve now, option to change your mind next year
- Limit of one reservation per customer
- Reservations via my online store – CLICK HERE
Please let me know if you have any questions about the reservation process or if I can help you with reserving one.
I can’t wait to get my hands on a Stamparatus.
It’s going to be the stamping tool that we wondered how we ever stamped without it!