We all know that I’m usually late to the party for all trends & fads – but when I do get there, I get on a roll!!!
So, if I’m in love with it, I should share it – yes?!
One of the cards we made in today’s class used this technique for colouring the flowers…
No-line watercolouring turns anyone into an artist!
The how to:
- Ink up your stamp in a light colour like Sahara Sand
- Stamp off onto scrap/scratch paper
- Then stamp onto your project cardstock – this will give you a feint stamped outline
- Using an Aqua Painter and ink colours that suit your project, follow the lines using a solid stroke
- Once all the lines are coloured, fill in the white space using a more watery wash (lighter) with your Aqua Painter
It’s really so easy!!!
This is the finished card…
You should try it!
Any outline stamp will work beautifully – but I did wonder about the hot air balloons today…. Must try that next!