My Minion Flip Card Picture Tutorial is still one of the posts that generates the most traffic week to week, even though it’s been in circulation for over 18 months. Those Minions sure have some staying power!
Or you may like a simple full card front Minion like this one…
- C6 card front – Daffodil Delight, corners rounded
- Goggles: 1-1/2″ & 2″ circle – Silver Foil; 1/2″ x 1″ Basic black
- Eyes: 1-1/4″circle (Whisper White), 1/2″ circle (Soft Suede), Owl Builder medium circle (Early Espresso); White Gel Pen
- Mouth: Large oval – Hello Honey
- Overalls: 3-5/8″ x 2″ – Pacific Point
- Overall Straps: 1/2″ strip – Pacific Point, trimmed to edge of card
- Buttons: Owl Builder Punch – Basic Black
- Pocket: Handpicked Framelits – Pacific Point, white embossing
- Letters: Cameo cut (Las Vegas font) – Pumpkin PIe
*** I used the Window Sheet & retired Shaker Frames to give the goggles a 3D effect.
If you’re a regular visitor to my papercraft journey, you’ll know I get on a bit of a run with a particular project and end up making all kinds of variations. At the moment, it’s jellybean boxes (instructions here).
So, here is my jellybean Minion box…
Punch sizes for the goggles (3/4″ & 1″ circle; 5/8″ strip) & eyes (5/8″ circle framelit, Owl Builder & Cupcake Builder). Mouth made using the reverse punch on the Gift Box Punch Board.
When they turn out this cute, who can resist!!! May the Minion mayhem continue! Kelly x