JOIN THE FUN!
Have you been umming and ahhing about joining Stampin’ Up!?
If you’re sitting on the fence, then I think you should jump over. There’s really nothing to lose and lots of fun to be had!
How does Stampin’ Up! differ from other direct sales companies?
- The quarterly minimums are LOW – $400 per quarter.
- The commissions are GENEROUS (see the table below for exact details)
- Extra earnings the more you sell – buy/sell $400 or more per month and start earning extra (volume rebate).
- You’re joining a well established company – there’s NO RISK
- There’s NO PRESSURE – run your stamping business as it suits you & your circumstances
- Make or SAVE MONEY on a quality product
- Excellent SUPPORT – from your immediate team and the Stampin’ Up! office
- NO PENALTY – if Stampin’ Up! doesn’t work out for you, it’s ok!
Here’s what you can earn or save when you buy Stampin’ Up! for yourself or sell to family/friends/customers. If you recuit others to join the fun, you can also add to your monthly earnings (downline override):
And if that wasn’t enough to entice you, as well as the usually great deal in your starter kit ($169 for $235 of products, free shipping), join before the 30th June 2015 and you’ll get to choose 2 free stamp sets – of any value – from the new catalogue!!!