Welcome to the ESAD Retirement List Blog Hop where you will travel around 10 blogs giving you one last showcase of some of those favourites. If you’re heading around, then you’ve just come from Narelle’s blog. If you’re starting here, then keep going until you finish at Narelle so you’ll know you’ve seen everything.
So … some of the ESAD girls got together for this blog hop to give you some final inspiration for those items on the retirement list. Unless sold out earlier (and lots of the list already has!), these products will be available until 2nd June 2015.
I’ve have selected the Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit (134797) to show you today. Kits are wonderful for lots of reasons, but the two top ones have to be value for money and ease of cardmaking.
So, if you purchase the Everyday Occasions Cardmaking Kit, what do you get?
- Enough materials to make 20 cards of various sizes from full size cards to cute note cards
- Envelopes to match each size of card
- A 7-piece stamp set with stamps to suit “every” occasion (happy birthday, thinking of you, thanks, love, congratulations, for you and ‘made for you’ to put on your handmade creations)
- A clear block to mount your stamps on
- 2 coordinating ink spots (Basic Grey & Island Indigo) – you can’t buy the ink spots on their own anymore, so this makes them super special!
- Embellishments to give your projects a bit of wow (twine, buttons, clips)
It all comes in a super cute storage box with full instructions for only $51.95. You just need to add in your preferred adhesive and have a pair of paper snips handy. From there, it’s up to you & your craft style what you create.
You can follow the included instructions (more or less) and create cards like this:
Or you can play with the pieces and create cards like this:
Or you can go totally crazy and jump outside of the box to create other items using bits and pieces from your box and other products from your stash. The next three ideas are all made using three of the cards that come in the kit, the stamp set and some craft room favourites:
Have I convinced you that you need to order at least one kit from every catalogue because they are such good fun!?!
You’ll want to get this one before it’s gone. You might also want to add a set of clear-mount stamp cases to your order so you can print this cover & store your stamps just like your others. This will mean they will stay on your radar and you can keep using them once your kit materials are all made up (download the full size version of the cover here).
That’s all from me for this blog hop. Next blog to visit is Rachael Lewsley at My Stampin’ Haven who is showing off (among other products) the Label Love stamp set – which I am going to miss immensley! Thanks for joining us! Kelly x
Here’s a full list of the blog hop participants:
1. Kelly Kent – you are here!
9. Amity Knight
10. Narelle Fasulo