When I was first coming up with convention samples, Shaun the Sheep had just hit the movies.
How could I resist making into a punch art creation, complete with a curvy keepsake box?
How did I make him? Why, with the tree builder punch of course! I told you there was lots of potential in this punch!
Make your own Shaun:
- Hair: scallop circle from the tree builder punch
- Ears: flower from flower fair framelits
- Face: 1-1/4″ circle with sides cut off
- Eyes: middle size circle from owl builder punch & circle from cupcake builder punch
- Body: tree top from tree builder punch
- Legs: tree trunk from tree builder punch
Sneak Peak product list:
- Tree Builder Punch
- Cherry on Top DSP paper stack
- Cucumber Crush cardstock
- Boho Chic embossing folder