Well, that’s a whole week of punch art creations. I hope you’ve enjoyed the projects I’ve shared with you. Although this is my final post art post, don’t despair – there will ALWAYS be more punch art on my blog. Keep visiting me regularly (you can sign up for email updates by ‘following’ me – see right) I’m finishing this week of posting with a list of my favourite punch art places & links. Click on the pictures & be transported to a world of inspiraiton. Thanks for stopping by, it means a lot to me! Kelly x
1. Stampin’ Up! online store – high quality punches for high quality punch art!
2. My Pinterest ‘Punches & Punch Art’ is filled with punch art creations that have caught my attention
3. Jackie Topia has a great range of paid Punch Art Collections that cover more punch art than you’d have time to make! Great for people that don’t have the time, confidence or patience to work it all out for themselves. Also check out her tutorials for other great ideas.
4. Michelle Suit over at Suitably Stamped (Disney Suits Me) has some great punch art creations including some fabulous paid tutorials for Disney Princess dresses.
5. If you’re after 3D punch art creations check out Darla Watson’s Scrap Happens Here blog for ideas for Punch Art using the Curvy Keepsake Box Die
6. More 3D? There’s also a host of ideas at Betty Traciak’s blog – Kitty Stamp – on how to make punch art critters using the Hamburger Box Die.
And when all else fails, head to Google – she always knows the answer!