Next on the big screen is Anna. She is my daughter’s favourite and the hero of the movie! One again, this princess punch art uses the Dress Up Framelits. Princess cards are quite addictive! Kelly x
How to make Princess Anna’s Dress:
- Using the sleeveless dress framelit, cut out 2 Pacific Point dresses and 1 Basic Black dress
- Cut 1 PP dress in half and leave one as is.
- Either by freehand or using the Full Heart punch, create a ‘v’ shape in the middle of the BB dress. Add Gold Foil to the back of the BB piece and cut around it to create a small gold border.
- Using Rose Red, cut the largest die from the Apothecary Accents framelits set – cut this in half longways.
- Cut two Rose Red 1-1/4″ circles. Cut each again using the punch so you end up with an oval shape.
- Cut a Tempting Turquoise 1″ circle for the neckline and a small strip of Elegant Eggplant for her cape (I used the now retired Horizontal Slot Punch).
- Attach all the pieces together so they look like the picture below. You may have to trim some of the pieces down so they fit better (especially the Apothecary Accent pieces).
Tools: Big Shot
Framelits: Dress Up (retired), Labels Collection
Thinlits: Circle Card
Embossing Folder: Perfect Polka Dots
DSP: Winter Frost (retired)
Specialty Paper: Gold Foil
Ink: Tempting Turquoise
Stamp Set: Remembering Your Birthday