Mud kitchens aren’t my thing – but apparently if you’re 3, they’re all the rage! Alexa’s day care has created their own mud kitchen and the kids love it. So much so that we had to take a pair of gumboots to stay at day care so that she can run amok amongst the muddy goodness every time she’s there. This gave me an easy theme for day care’s term 2 thank you card.
My “mud kitchen” card:
- Gumboots from Bootiful Occasions,
- Mud splatter from Gorgeous Grunge,
- Polaroid from On Film framelits,
- Speech bubble from Word Bubbles framelits,
- Alphabet Rotary Stamp (this is one of my new catty faves – create any sentiment!),
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black, Soft Suede,
- Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede,
- Markers: Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede,
- Extras: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Paper Snips,
- And a new retired items in the mix (Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, Summer Starfruit, Sweet Sorbet DSP) .
One of the most fantastic parts of being a card maker, is being able to create custom designs to suit any occasion. Pretty sure Hallmark don’t have a mud kitchen card! Kelly x